Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Residents and A New Semester

A new semester isn't actually started yet, but for the new semester, our dormitory has held a interview for new residents.


I was complaining about those horrible people from the committee side, but at the same time I did nothing to them. Just complaining. I just ignore the situation... And I know this is the worst attitude, but what can I do to them? We told what we think to them. What else can we do? *sigh*


However, I changed my attitude towards other residents a little bit and realised the fact that we have such a lot of fun people in the dorm. I didn't do so much for the house recently (my bad). Those committee side people can change the atmosphere of the house (they did, honestly), but nobody can change the people. Then, I should take advantage of the people from the house!! (Mmm, I'm not sure whether I wrote what I meant, but I'm lazy enough not to check this... I'm just tired now :P)


So, I'm now enjoying my life in the house again like two years ago! I also realised the fact that I can stay here only another 5 months... I have to do my best again. I want to find other precious, true friends from the house again!! That's the reason why I came into the house.


Fortunately, I think new comers seem very friendly and active people (I know 3 of them now, out of 7) so the atmosphere could probably be going to change in a good way. Besides, the very strict rules are no more valid! For example, we can use the kitchen and the lobby as much as we want without submitting a paper to the house parents (maybe this hasn't been valid so long... I'm not sure. I've never cared these stupid rules).


The house is gonna be an awesome place again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment