Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekend

This weekend I fully enjoyed my time with my friends.
On Friday, we had a farewell party at the House and drink and drink and drink… I puked a looooot and felt so bad at the last actually, but still I can say “Worth it!”


On Saturday, I did nothing but wring the blogs and studying Dutch.


On Sunday, I went to Nara prefecture in order to come to a BBQ party which was held by my karate teacher. I used to go to the head quarters of Seido-Karate, but recently I couldn't make enough time to go there so at the party I met a lot of people from the HQ since then! That was awesome! Now I really feel like doing karate more and want to get strong again, or get stronger and win a competition again! After the party I went to do a part time job at Osaka from 7 to 9 p.m.


And after the job I went to Sanjo-Kiyamachi to come to another farewell party for a Korean girl at midnight. Then we had several tequila shots and beers and some fun at Nikki’s Bar!!! At 2 a.m. we start moving to the club “world” and danced until 4:30. Now I want to complain about the clubs “world” and “Sam & Dave” in Kyoto. I just want to say,,, the DJs are really SUCKS. What we want from the clubs is just MUSIC, not the DJs’ VOICE, so do not speak on the microphone and say “Buy tequilas, guys! Otherwise I won’t play next music, blah blah blah…” That's strongly annoying, seriously. These kinds of things always happen in both “Sam & Dave” and “world.” Actually the reason why we went to “world” at that time instead of “Sam & Dave” is because we thought "world" would be different from the other, but they were totally the same.


I went to “Sam & Dave 2” in Shinsaibashi two weeks ago. This one was a great club instead. The point is… DJs don't speak stupid things on the microphone. That's all. We don't want them to speak because we cannot dance with their voice. Why can't they understand such an easy thing??


Oh, and in the club in Shinsaibashi, we met one of our Sempai from karate, he was working there as a security guy! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment